Apr 5, 2012

Thoughts on the Future

Source: zulily.com via Miranda on Pinterest


I have a lot of thoughts this Thursday, and although many of them are tired ones, a lot of them are happy ones that are looking forward to the future now, rather than dreading it. The big news being that I got hired on at one of the contracts I was working on-yay! And even better, it's only 3 days a week, so going to school and doing my practicuum hours will actually fit into my life, and I'll make enough money to pay for tuition and living. Plus there's the possibility of more hours while I'm not in school, which will be basically July and August, since our summer semester is accelerated and runs from April to the end of June.

 So far I  also really like the company I'm working at too, which is always a bonus, and I have lots of projects to work on already which I enjoy. So overall, I'm feeling stronger than I have for awhile and way more happy about the future. And hey, a long weekend after my first few days of work is also pretty great.

Happy (early) Easter all!

♥ Craftzilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!