Jan 9, 2012

21 Day Yoga Challenge


I was browsing around the Twitters this morning, and noticed a post from @DanaDabek about a 21 Day Yoga challenge through the Yoga Journal. Given that I've been a little bummed recently that I can't rejoin my yoga class this term due to money issues, I figured this would be a great way to get some motivation to do yoga without being in a class, and to work towards my 30 before 30 goal of having a regular yoga practice.

 I just finished the first practice of the challenge, and I'm feeling pretty great! It's really open to everyone, as there's a beginner option, as well as an intermediate one. The first day's goals include doing the video practice, eating at least one vegetarian meal, and 15 minutes of meditation. Easy peasy, right? I'm assuming it will get a bit harder by the end of the challenge, so I may need you all to cheer me on a bi :)

Completed so far for Day 1:
Daily Practice
1 vegetarian meal --I'm eating a cheese and tomato sandwich on a fresh roll, with some yogurt for lunch. yum!

Still to do:
15 minutes of meditation (I find mediation is a more night-time kind of thing for me)

Click here to check out the intermediate challenge that I'm doing--and it's not too late to sign up if you want to get involved!


♥ Craftzilla

2 comments:

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!