Nov 28, 2011

Day 28: Paint with your fingers -Turkey Art

I'm swamped and in the middle of the crazy time of school and work, but I thought that I'd take a few minutes to pop by the blog and do a little creativity exercise at the same time.

I had done a previous finger painting piece as a part of this challenge, so I thought I'd share my favourite example of myself painting with my fingers that I have from when I was a kid. I noticed a similar craft up on Schnitzel and Boo's blog the other week and promised her I'd post mine when I had a chance..and since it's past Thanksgiving for Canada and the US, I think I better do so today! So without further ado,  here's a lovely Thanksgiving hand turkey that I made when I was five years old.

DSCF4130

Pretty cute, right?

My hand is enormous in comparison to my five year old hand --how time passes!

Do any of you have any fun art that you made as a kid?

♥ Craftzilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!