Jul 19, 2011

Day 12: Look at a child. See how connected they are to their creative self? Pretend you are a child and make something.

I decided to take today's prompt pretty literally, and was thinking about how kids are always putting their hands in paint and really getting into things and getting messy. And what better way to really get in there and get messy than do that than to make some handprint art?

DSCF2864

DSCF2862


DSCF2866

Also connecting with myself as a child, when all I drew was horses, my handprint somehow ended up as a grazing horse (after a few touches of marker) , all in all proving that some things never change.

DSCF2867


♥ Craftzilla

2 comments:

  1. This is Awesome! Yes, I am a week behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Angela

    Oh thanks! I thought it turned out awesomely, myself :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!