Oct 21, 2011

Friday Fancies - Beat the Blahs edition

I've been feeling a bit blah this week, with the weather being perma-grey and rainy, so here are some fancy Friday links to cheer you (and me) up!

source
I really want to make these lovelies

I think I need to go on a Wonder walk--and pretty badly!

I love this tutorial for lovely fabric trays

Adorable owls? bring them on!

I love this DIY record cabinet!

Awesome photos of rain -maybe it's not all that bad?

Simple but amazing piece of embroidery 

I wish my bedroom was as lovely as this one!

This pumpkin makes me giggle a bit

Cute and functional Halloween DIY

Awesome how to on how to make art from type

Adorableness in a tiny package

♥ Craftzilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!