Sep 23, 2011

Friday Fancies: Hot Drinks and Tasty Treats

Today is sort of a rainy, cool day here, and I'm still really feeling in a fall kind of mood. And to me, this means a bit more of snuggling up indoors with a blanket, drinking hot drinks and eating a few tasty treats. I thought I'd share a few drinks and treats which I'm dying to make at the moment! (click the pictures to go the source recipes!)

Candy Cane Hot Chocolate

Pumpkin Fudge

Sticky Toffee Pudding


Apple Cider


What are your favourite drinks and eats once the weather starts getting chilly?

Yum! I'm definitely ready to eat and drink some of these tasty things! But first, I'm off to a wedding reception in Toronto tonight, to see some dear friends from university! I'm hoping I'll have a lovely time, if this cold doesn't keep me from partying the night away!

♥ Craftzilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!