Jul 18, 2011

Day 11: Stop and look around you. There is something in this room you've never noticed before. What is it?

For this post, I was inspired by today's post from Caitlin from To Make Love Stay, who shared some pics of her refrigerator!

Clearly I don't look at my refrigerator very often, as there are calendars on here still set to May, and appointment cards from months ago :P

DSCF2854
Some amusing pics of me and boy, mustache from Etsy Craft Party , pics from my sister's wedding, photo of me getting a pedicure and the bubbles in the bath thing exploding (note how I am trying to bail it out )
DSCF2853

Here's a cute note that I left for the boy to do chores awhile back, that made it's way onto the fridge

DSCF2851

Tons o' magnetic poetry

DSCF2850

DSCF2848

Not sure why there's a lone tea bag and some ibuprofen up here either -amusing

DSCF2855


♥ Craftzilla

2 comments:

  1. Yay! This was so fun, I'm glad you were inspired :) I love magnetic poetry, we need to get some... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Caitlin

    Thanks Caitlin! Glad you liked it:)
    I actually have lots more magnetic poetry--I need to remove some old calendars and such from my fridge to make room!

    I did really like yours too! It's neat getting a little peek into people's lives, if only through what's on their fridge :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!