Jun 14, 2011

Etsy Craft Party 2011--Crafty Picnic

DSCF2289

Etsy holds a yearly Craft Party day, and this year I decided to organize one for the Guelph area. I'm just in the process of working on my Etsy shop (well, really opening another one that has a similar name to my blog/Twitter etc ) I thought it would be useful to meet up with some like-minded crafty folk. So, I decided a crafty potluck picnic would be super fun !

So add in some picnic blankets 
Picnic blanket

Some Tasty Food...
DSCF2269

Good Atmosphere....
DSCF2264

A cute Jesse dog who  tagged along and played lots of Frisbee...
DSCF2284

DSCF2286

Some new friends....
DSCF2277
April of Aprilstarr Studios

DSCF2276
Laura of Betula Loo

DSCF2278
Laura from AlphaSoup Photography and Beaded Eclectic



And of course, some crafting!

DSCF2292

DSCF2290

And you got yourself a mighty fantastic picnic!!


Not to mention I got a birthday gift or two from a few of my friends who showed up which is always nice!
Look--my friend and one of his friends make these fabulous cheeto pins--I am now the proud owner of one:

DSCF2267


I can now imitate celebrities such as Jason Schwartzman who has worn one in past! I don't know if I could pull off the mustache though....

Although I did colour a fancy mustache at the picnic (thanks to fun colouring sheets in Etsy's craft party kit) , so you never know! Perhaps another mustache party will happen one of these days :)



DSCF2293

All in all, a successful craft party!

DSCF2266

♥ Craftzilla

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for planning this! Fun to meet local Etsyians. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Laura

    You're so welcome! I think we should definetely do something of the sort again! Thoughts are being thought!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!