Jun 6, 2011

Glimpses of Camp

I had a great weekend at camp, though I'm still a bit sunburnt and  bug-bitten,  but I'll survive.
It was a nice change to be outside most of the day, hanging out with kids and doing some crafts and activities!
Since I'm still pretty tired, here's a few glimpses:

Here's the kid's tents--I wish I had one of these awesome canvas ones! Our regular tent got drenched, but these kept all the water out (likely the platforms helped as well though :P)
The shelters and buildings
The sunset was gorgeous
At our campfire, a huge flock of geese flew really close overhead--it was amazing!
 Glow sticks and campfires are lots of fun

♥ Craftzilla


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!