Aug 10, 2013

Walking Adventure : Snyder Flats Trail

Last week my friend Jean picked us up and we went on an afternoon excursion to a trail near my place called Snyder Flats. The day was amazing, the drive there was great (Jesse loves a good car ride!) and it was an great day to walk, enjoy the outdoors and let the dogs swim a bit in the small lakes. We ran into lots of dogs, waded a bit and refreshed our stores of sunshine and fresh air. Enjoy a few  pictures from our day and make sure to check out this trail if you're in the area, especially if you have dogs, since there were so many out on a Sunday!




 









♥ Craftzilla 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!