Apr 10, 2013

Bits and Pieces


My mind is in bits and pieces lately, so my post might as well be too:

The picture above is one I took from my grandma's house of my grandma and grandpa on their wedding day. If I remember correctly, this was in the mid-1950s, and the wedding took place in Ireland. My grandma looks so pretty!

Moving all the things out of grandma's house and garden when I was there the other weekend was a lot of work! Old ladies own a lot of concrete garden pagodas and Buddhas that all weigh hundreds of pounds. We found some awesome photos, memories, and keepsakes though, some of which I hope to share with you soon. I added to my Bulgarian embroidery and embroidered fabric collection, as well as my so-tacky-but-I-love-it jewelry collection.

One term of school is over, and another has started already! I like the accelerated semester for summer, since it means I actually get two months off of school, but my brain is sort of in need of a vacation. Luckily after this term, I only have one class left, so the end of school and getting to put a fancy BSW after my name are coming up quickly.

Only a few weeks until one of the events I've been helping with a bit, Ignite Guelph, is coming up on April 23rd. I'm excited to see how it all comes together.

Someone really needs to bring over some wine and help me gather all the 8000 documents I need to do my taxes.

I bought three pairs of pants online, and THEY ALL FIT PERFECTLY. I'm hoping they don't disintegrate into thin air like leprechaun gold the next time I wear them.

Speaking of pants, I also tried on these awesome yoga jeans from Second Demin Co. at my friend's store, Grey Rock, and I loved them. Also, I'm now a member of the Sisterhood of Fab Behinds, so here's the evidence below.  Or I may be peeing into a corner, according to my Dad, who is the classiest of all dads.


I watched this epic movie tonight and I don't  regret it even one bit. Hilarious.

I own some washi tape now! Got an amazing deal for 8 rolls on Pick Your Plum awhile back,  and now just have to decide what crafty things I might get up to with it. Send any washi tape crafts my way!

I'm working on a secret blog project that I'll share soon, as well as a fun custom order for a friend that I want to share when they're done, but don't think the internet needs a photo of me wearing one of these things. Suspense!

And with that brain dump complete, it's off to bed with me!

♥ Craftzilla 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!