Jan 25, 2013

Valentines Day Cards : Cute Animals Edition


Do you remember how much fun Valentines Day was when you were a kid? When you got to eat cupcakes in class, make mailboxes for your cards out of pink and red construction paper, and spend hours picking out the perfect set of Valentines cards to give to your whole class? I don't send a lot of Valentines these days, other than to my sweetie the boy, but I do love Valentines cards! Personally I have a weakness for punny, nerdy cards starring adorable animals, so here are a few of my favourites in case you're still in need of a card for a special someone!










♥ Craftzilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!