Jan 16, 2013

Entryway Inspiration



I'm still working on the  January Cure challenges, and the challenge from yesterday was related to having a more organized entry way. Our current entry is so small, and is on two levels (coat storage at the bottom, landing part way up). So far I haven't had a lot of brilliant ideas to organize this space other than stacking some milk crates to hold shoes and hats/mitts, so I had a look on Pinterest today for some inspiration for small hallway spaces that keep all those things like shoes, keys and coats accessible and organized.







Any tips or links you'd like to share with me would be much appreciated!

♥ Craftzilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!