Nov 28, 2012

Day 28: A Skill I'd Like to Learn


Ever since I saw that Nintendo knit machine, I've been really interested in learning a bit more about weaving. Automatic looms, sock looms, straight looms. stick looms  and more--there's so many different ways that you can weave wool into fabric that I'd love to learn. If I really got ambitious, I'd love to try collaborating with some more technical people to set up my own automatic loom --someone even made a knitting machine that's wind powered!


Links: Heddle loom, Rigid Heddle loom, Knitting loom, Standing loom, wind-powered loom

♥ Craftzilla


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!