Nov 25, 2012

Day 22: What I wore today


Finally got around to getting a picture of my outfit for today! I'm not really one for outfit posts, nor do I ever really think of myself as able to put together an outfit or really look put together at all, I actually did have someone compliment me this week, saying that I have a "funky style." I'm pretty sure this was probably the funky striped knee socks I was wearing at the time talking, but hey, I'm happy to match somewhat in terms of my outfits and will take my compliments where I can get them! Sorry for the sort of blurry photos, but my be-robed photography assistant (aka Zen)  was making me laugh by telling me to pose like a tiger and "be a unicorn"  while we were standing out in the freezing cold, so I was a tiny bit distracted!


Outfit details: Shirt from Topataco, skirt from Reitmans, leggings from Old Navy, sweater from Winners

♥ Craftzilla


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!