Nov 24, 2012

Day 19: Something that means a lot to me

DSCF4466

One thing I realized last year when I had repetitive strain (mentioned briefly in this post)  was exactly how much doing creative things like knitting, sewing and even cooking really means for the happiness of my every day life. My ability to be creative and express that creativity in some way is definitely something that is so important to me, and having that taken away from me so abruptly, as well as at some other points since has not always been easy. In this, I think Joni Mitchell probably said it best "Don't it always seem to go-- That you don't know what you've got til its gone."

DSCF5649

DSCF5673

♥ Craftzilla


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!