Nov 8, 2012

Day 08: Three inspirational quotes


If you've read my blog before, you'll know that I have a thing for quotes. I find using an image of a quote is a great way to organize some of my scattered thoughts, provide some visual interest to a post, and generally just make me feel a bit happier. Even as a kid, I remember cutting out quotes from old agenda books and pasting them into a notebook, writing down song lyrics and poring through an old book of quotes that belonged to my mum. Thoreau is definitely one of my favourites when it comes to quotes, since I find most of them speak to me at an important level, especially his thoughts regarding the simple life. I've collected a few of my favourites today for you to enjoy (and hopefully be inspired by!)




♥ Craftzilla


So Fawned 30 Days Hath November

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!