Sep 6, 2012

Shelving Inspiration

As we're getting our apartment more organized and have most things unpacked, I'm starting to think a bit more about organizing what we do have, and have come to the conclusion that what above my desk really needs is some sweet shelving to hold some of my office bits and bobs, as well as some of the craft stuff overflow. Here's some of my shelving inspiration to get you (and me) inspired to organize up!

 

Source: houseofhabit.blogspot.com via Kendall on Pinterest







Source: remodelista.com via Kristy on Pinterest





Source: 79ideas.org via Jean on Pinterest

♥ Craftzilla 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!