Jul 13, 2012

ApoCALypse Project 1- Mostly Done


I won't lie, I was pretty excited about Project 1 for the Apockycal craft a long, but life definitely got in the way of my knitting this month. In fact, so much in the way due to moving that I couldn't quite find where I'd put this project for a good part of the month. At any rate, I've finally unearthed my knitting needle roll from a box and am finishing it up. I just have to block it and sew on some fancy fabric to make it even more awesome, and I'll be ready to store a bunch of my knitting needles in there. Have a look at the Project 1 wrap-up to see some more of the completed and on the go projects, as well as check out Project 2.

♥ Craftzilla


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!