May 15, 2012

Lately...Around the Web

Since I'm crazily swamped with work at the moment, enjoy some of my photos that have been featured on other sites lately!

Canada Arts Connect featured my photo on one of their job lists lately. A bit of background on this one--it was taken at Brownie camp last year. We were just sitting outside getting ready for a camp fire, and this flock of geese flew right over our heads. I was quick enough to get this shot and I was really pleased with it. There's something to be said for always having your camera handy!




I also have a post up on the ApoCALyse craftalong blog, on how to make and use I-cords in knitting!


♥ Craftzilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!