May 4, 2012

Friday Fancies 5/4/2012


I don't know about you guys, but I'm glad this week is over so I can enjoy the awesome weather! Yesterday we went on a lovely wander about downtown, got amazing soft serve ice cream, and just enjoyed the sunshine! I'm hoping for a lot more of that this weekend, as well as some baking of tasty treats and giving the whole place a good tidy!

I love these clouds from the City of Craft show --amazing!

I love the smell of lavender and some of these fancy sachets would be just the thing for scrap busting fabric!

These adorable knitted jar cozies might be just the things for the next knitting pub crawl!

These quinoa patties look very yummy!

This book rack is pretty much the coolest thing I've ever seen

I'm so excited that my awesome friend Sharmie has migrated her blog, Captain Creates,  to Wordpress and is planning lots of blogging (partially thanks to me just bothering her about it)

This bird bowl is super adorable

Cute cat + existentialism =win 

 I NEED to make this tardis shawl

Great mug cozy and ereader gift set

Happy weekend friends!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!