Mar 27, 2012

Sponsor Call - April 2012

DSCF1683-1

Hi everyone, I'm just popping in to let you all know that I'm finally almost done school, so I'm getting back into the swing of things for sponsorship. And how better to do that than by finally changing up the available button sizes for my blog? Need to promote your blog or shop? I'd love to help you out! Swapping ads has been a big source of promotion for my blog and shop, and I'd love to help you promote your crafty dreams!

All this info (and a bit more regarding stats) can be found on my sponsorship page.

Currently all ads are swaps in exchange for an ad on your blog.

Ad Sizes 


Large: (feature) - 1 available (300 by 200) 
Solo Feature post
Option for guest post or a solo giveaway





Medium - 3 available (300 by 150) 
Medium Feature post
Option for group giveaway


Small - 10 available (150 by 150) 
Small Feature Post
Option for group giveaway


If you'd like to sponsor me, please send me an email to request a spot (by March 31st at the latest)  or if you have any questions.

♥ Craftzilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!