Feb 17, 2012

Friday Fancies 2/17/12

I almost don't know what can top all the lovely Valentines Day crafty things I've seen in the past few weeks, but I have to at least try, right? Craftiness still goes on, even when it's not all adorable hearts and nerdy Valentine puns :)


For example, who doesn't need an awesome charging station like this one?

I very much want to try some of these nerdy Perler bead projects!

Interesting article on taking great product photos 

Ron Swanson, how I loveth thee 

Awesome use of buttons to make art! The video is amazing

This post suits my need for voyeurism into people's homes..more house tours please people!

This seems like an amazing way to treat yo'self as well as use those coffee grounds for something useful!

Homemade gumdrops sound so amazing! *drool*

I'm off back to my giant apartment organizing project (hopefully some outcomes of this to show soon)  so have a lovely Friday!

♥ Craftzilla




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!