Feb 11, 2012

Craft Swap Fun

I've participated in a few craft swaps lately, and I thought I'd share some of the fun!

Here's a recent gift I sent off to a swap partner in British Columbia for a handmade gift exchange. I'm still waiting for mine to get here!

DSCF4499

These flower brooches will be appearing in my Etsy Shop soon too! They're super fun to make and pretty darn cute (if I do say so myself!)

DSCF4502

I also participated in a craft swap in person with some other crafters in town that was a lot of fun! I swapped a bunch of things, and got some awesome Christmas gifts for my family.

Here are some of the tables set up-hats made out of recycled materials, from Noggins hats 

DSCF4216 - Copy

I swapped for a monster hat for my sister, as well as for a hat or two for myself!

DSCF4215 - Copy

Fancy soaps!

DSCF4214 - Copy

And here are all of my wares I set out...I realized how many finished things I have lying about that I need to post on Etsy!

DSCF4213 - Copy

DSCF4212 - Copy

At any rate, my first in person craft swap was a great success, and I hope to go to another one soon!

Have you ever gone to an craft swap in person or participated in one on-line? What was your experience with it? So far, mine have been pretty positive, especially since I love getting things in the mail.

♥ Craftzilla 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!