Nov 2, 2011

Treat Yo Self - To Tasty Food

Treat Yo Self

I thought I'd start a little once in awhile feature here on the blog, that will highlight a few things I would love to treat ma self to!

[If you're not familiar with the reference, here's the clip from Parks and Rec ]

I like how someone even bought the domain treatyoself.org and summarized the Treat Yo Self philosophy on it!

Treat yo Self

Today's Treat Yo Self is my favourite standby, food! It doesn't at all hurt that I'm sitting in the library and am *really* hungry right now!

I would defnitely treat ma self to a tasty Maple Bacon cupcake, especially if it's one from Wellington Cakes near my house!

source

What food have you been craving lately that you should treat yo self to? 

♥ Craftzilla 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!