Oct 23, 2011

Things I Made and saw : Photoshoots and Fun!

I've been crazy busy, as usual, but I can't complain, since I spent my day at work today knitting samples in preparation for the store opening. Hard life, right? However, yesterday I got some other fun in when I went out to the yarn store and the park with the lovely Angela, Lisa and Vikki to do a fun and amazing photo shoot for some of my items that I'm going to list soon in my Etsy shop! Here's a few sneak peeks and outtakes from the shoot - enjoy!

DSCF3953
Spinning lap cloth

DSCF3993
Yoga mat bag
DSCF3995

We somehow got Vikki to put the bag on her head--and we thought it looked a bit like a gnome hat.

DSCF3990

DSCF3991

I think this is the "look how awesome it is that there is a pocket for my phone" face

DSCF3987
Tote bag with removeable inside pocket

DSCF3977
pink and blue striped scarf

DSCF3984
Knitted scarf

DSCF3973
feather and fan shawl

Angela even brought props --she may have been a starlet in a previous life :P

DSCF3966
Brown silky wrap

I mean look at this:

DSCF3963

And this was the first shot of the whole photoshoot! Love it!

Some disembodied product shots :

DSCF4034
This button pin is already listed on my Etsy

DSCF4011
This chunky silver necklace is also already listed here

DSCF4020
yay for charm bracelets!

DSCF4004
Dove with olive branch necklace

DSCF4008
Chunky silver necklace with multiple charms
If you want to check out more photos from the shoot, click here and definitely send me an email if you see something you fancy that isn't listed in my Etsy shop yet!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

♥ Craftzilla

2 comments:

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!