Oct 11, 2011

Guest Post on Artsy You: A Craftzilla Halloween

I just wanted to pop in and let you guys know that I'm doing a guest post today on the fabulous Angie's blog, Artsy You, on adorable (and often food related) Halloween costumes for kids, since I know she'll need lots of ideas for the coming years, as her little munchkin Violet gets bigger and more demanding in her costume desires.

Hop on over to the post here and see my adorable kid's Halloween costumes, such as this lovely one:


Source: etsy.com via Lisa on Pinterest


Is it bad that this costume makes me a bit hungry for sushi? Naaaaw.

♥ Craftzilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!