Oct 3, 2011

Crafty Show and Tell: Finished and Unfinished Projects

I thought  I'd share some of my finished and on the go projects of late on this first day of a looooong week, since I ran out of room in my post yesterday!

Here's a finished work (though made by Zen not by me, since I'm the master of starting to cook things and then somehow getting him to cook them for me) --pastrami, onions, cheese and gravy sandwich --so tasty!

DSCF3898

This is supposed to say "Home Sweet Home" but not sure if it's clear enough...and I might add a heart to the left hand side to cover up what's supposed to be a flower.

DSCF3889

Case for Circular needles! Hopefully I'll get some more pics with needles in it soon

DSCF3884

DSCF3883

I found some fun Christmas ornaments I'd cross stitched ages ago and decided to start finishing them

DSCF3896

DSCF3895

I made some pins, which refused to allow themselves to be photographed clearly..will try again another day. I think they might need something else too that I haven't figured out yet.

DSCF3893

I'm also working on a cute fleece backed baby blanket... though finished a few others with the same front (just no fleece backing)

DSCF3885


♥ Craftzilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!