Aug 11, 2011

Nerdy Cross stitch Love - Sci- Fi Edition

Who doesn't love nerdy cross stitch samplers? I love how these samplers subvert the traditional cross-stitch sampler into something more awesome, and in particular my favourite sci-fi books, TV shows and movies.

I love this one I found via  the Elf loves Dwarf Crochet blog--there are lots of wonderfully geeky cross-stitch patterns for sale in their Etsy shop too!

source
 Another fun collection of geeky cross-stitching from here yielded this cute one:
source
This is even on the official Star Wars blog--pretty awesome


Ah Bowie!!! Saw this gem here


I laugh, because Zen has a hat like Jayne's in Firefly. I always think this whenever he wears it. Snagged from here


Hope you enjoyed all the cuteness!

♥ Craftzilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!