Aug 24, 2011

Day 24: Write a simple Haiku. (5-7-5)

I decided to do this day of  my 30 Day Challenge since it was already haiku-related,  in the style of the lovely Katie of Hazel and Mare. So without further ado,  here's a lovely haiku for you, (Rhyming in the last sentence was mostly unintentional)

"On the cute pets I'd have if wild animals made good pets and I had any more room in my apartment"

Sweet pup rest your eyes
as we watch your dreams unfold
on your bed of moss
This image is a print available here from this cute shop, Lulu froot. Check out her fun shop for other quirky and adorable prints!

♥ Craftzilla

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that's me! Hehe, you're so cute and this is an amazingly cute haiku! Aren't they fun to write? :)

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @HazelandMare Hey that is you! Hadn't got a chance to let you know yet:) Glad you enjoyed it and thought my haiku was good! *bows down to Haiku Queen* It was super fun to do though:)

    Same to you Katie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!