Jul 21, 2011

Pictures of Snow : Trying to Keep Cool

Due to the extreme heat warning today here in Guelph, I am melting, even in the air conditioning of the office. I'm dreading going outside again, and cranky from lack of sleep from last night.

Does anyone else ever look at pictures of snow in the summer to keep cool? I always find myself wanting to watch Christmas movies in the dead of summer, just to look at snow and trick my brain into feeling cool.

Here are the snow pictures that are keeping me cool today, largely from my love, Pinterest.

source













There, did that work? Do you feel cooler yet?

♥ Craftzilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!