Jul 17, 2011

Day 10: Create something today inspired by nature!

I go on a lot of walks with my dog on the trail near my house, and I often pick up neat sticks, rocks or other random things to take home with me. I found this stick used in the mobile below on one of these walks, and thought immediately that due to it's interesting shape, it would make a great mobile. Add in some crystals from a chandelier that was removed at a house I used to rent, as well as some beads, and I think I've got a pretty rocking mobile to hang in my window:)

DSCF2799

DSCF2798

I made a similar mobile for my mom for her birthday a few years ago, who asserted that it "was a Gillian creation alright." Always with the underhanded compliments that one, since she has obviously liked it enough to have in hanging in her kitchen for the last three years.

♥ Craftzilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!