Jun 25, 2011

Toronto Trip!

I went on a quick Toronto day trip the other day to meet up with my mom and my sister for a belated visit for my birthday. Here are a few pictures of our adventures!

Lunch at the Eaton's centre on a break from shopping

DSCF2451
My sister and Mom


DSCF2454
Noooo! My nose is not a sushi!
We went to check out a Farmer's market at Nathan Phillips Square, but not finding much, we stopped for some pictures!
DSCF2457
Dancin' --you can somewhat see my new haircut

DSCF2461
Laughing, as my mom had just smacked me in the bum

DSCF2462
It was sort of weird and foggy out


DSCF2464
fountain!

I was showered with lots of nice birthday gifts (that I had to lug home again) but super excited! Look at all the lovely fabrics! Mom brought me all her scraps and extra squares from quilting --I'm going to be able to make a lot of awesome things out of this lot! I already got to the studio last night and was sewing for hours:)

DSCF2465


DSCF2466

Fancy set of plates-I've hung them up in my bathroom and they look super nice! I can't identify the buildings on them offhand, so may do a little bit of research to try to find out.

DSCF2469

DSCF2471

Other miscellaneous goodies -Christmas ornaments, wooden box, table runner, stamp, tiny case, and hilarious magnet necklace as seen on TV--comes with hilarious instructions of how to wear it as a belly chain, bracelet, anklet etc.

DSCF2472

Inadvertent stowaway in one of the bags holding my presents, lol (my mom clearly grabbed some of the cloth bags they use for groceries, haha)

DSCF2476

♥ Craftzilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!