Jun 26, 2011

Things I made and Saw - Stitch markers, Thrifting fun and Bears, oh my!

I was feeling in a funky mood earlier, so boy and I decided to hit the grocery store, as well as Value village for some thrifting fun! Here are some of the treasures that made their way home with me!

I've been seeing others using alphabet blocks in fun ways in photos, and I found this whole bag of them -- so of course had to spell out my blog's name :) Possible new blogger header?

DSCF2537

DSCF2538

This little guy stowed away in the bag with the blocks --sort of looks like a disgruntled Elmer the Safety Elephant, no?

DSCF2545

Other treasures --loving the animal coin banks!
DSCF2536

DSCF2541

DSCF2539

They can join my existing bear bank, which a friend of my momma's made for me before I was born
DSCF2548
In other funness, as a break from listening to lectures and studying, I watched some TV last night and started working on some new stitch markers (for knitting, if you're not familiar)

Here's one of my bins of jewelry making odds and ends (and handy tools!)
DSCF2534
Stitch markers in progress (still gotta bend the metal parts --only got as far as attaching the charms)
DSCF2533
Also, I saw a tiger peeking at me. Naughty tiger.

DSCF2535

Off to head out to walk my neglected pooch and get some last bits of sunshine/weekend!

♥ Craftzilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!