Nov 10, 2011

A thought for Thursday: Stress

Source: i.imgur.com via Teddy on Pinterest


I can tell when I'm stressed, since my inhalation of desserts increases dramatically whenever the super stress is being felt. I was away at camp last weekend, the apartment is a mess, I'm behind on school assignments, I have two jobs at this point (Craft store and research assistant job at school) and the time for me to sit on my butt and not do a whole lot is very small. Yesterday was a weird day in getting to actually come home a bit early and walk the dog and do a bit of crafting that wasn't rushed.

I know this is really going to be the only semester of school that will be like this, but I'm not sure if I'm going to make it to the end of things. Boy and I have been fighting a lot, and it's hard to feel close to each other when our time is so limited, and we're just both surrounded by chaos from all sides. Money is tight, and I don't even know how I'm paying for courses next semester or if my money from jobs will be enough for just basic living expenses.

So yeah, feeling in a bit of a bad place right now, but I guess my thoughts for the day are mostly that
1) eating all the desserts won't *really* help and
2) that this is only temporary, and that I just need to take things a day at a time and not think about the big picture as much right now, because otherwise my head just might explode.

And to take all my own advice from my last post about de-stressing and taking some time for myself when I can on those hard days. I guess I'm just struggling with this point in my life, and wondering why I bothered to throw everything into turmoil rather than having an easier existence and more comfortable job. However, I'll be happier in the long run, right? Say that it's so!

♥ Craftzilla



mama marchand’s musings

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!