Jul 9, 2011

Sponsorship Love

Since I'm just really starting out with the blogging and the Etsy shop, I was looking around this month for some bloggers who were offering free sponsorships on their sites. I happened to run into three of these, so just wanted to share a little love for those who are sponsoring my blog this month!

Polly from Pixie Mama -- I  love this crafty lady's style and her amazing outfit posts and unique style!
source
  Loving her latest DIY project, a Boho wall hanging! I must make me one of these!
source
I love her use of doilies in her crafts, especially this doily necklace from her Etsy Shop!
source

Drew from Kitsch Cafe has also been kind enough to sponsor the blog for the month of July!

Kitsch Cafe is a blog about vintage style and design that showcases some of the fancy vintage wares from the KitschCafe shop, great photos, and interviews and features with other lovers of vintage-y things.

I adore these kitchy animals from his shop--they're verty similar to the owl statue and puppy coinbank I picked up awhile ago, no? That green puppy dog is certainly begging to come home with me!

source
The Etsy store is also chock full of fabulous housewares --here are some of my favourites:

source
source
source

Violet from The Quiet Life of Violet is a brand new momma and self-described 'lover of lists, the little things in live and all things crafty'

source
Her and her husband have just welcomed their new baby, Roman a few weeks back--look how adorable:
source
source
Check out her blog to follow her adventures as a new momma, as well as read great weekly features like 1300 Things to be thankful for posts by guest bloggers, her thoughts on crafty things and all things quiet and lovely!

Thanks lovelies, for helping me to get my blog and Etsy shop off the ground! It is most appreciated:)

♥ Craftzilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!