Jul 9, 2011

Day 4: Do some doodling... share it and write about it!

I'm not much of a doodler anymore (except for during meetings at work) I think just largely because I don't write on paper a lot anymore, which is sort of a tragic thing now that I think about it, since I used to write in journals a lot, and now I rarely do. Anyways amidst other things going on, it took me awhile to get to doodling as an activity (sad, I know) and to actually take pictures of the doodles:) Eventually I did break out my little notebook and did a few doodles, of which I have a few go-to things I usually doodle, like puppies and hearts and spirally things.

DSCF2694


Oh and cute robots--here's my robot family, complete with robo-pup! I always leave these on notes for the boy demanding asking him to clean up stuff.

DSCF2697


♥ Craftzilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!