Jul 29, 2013

Etsy Craft Party 2013


The thing about school and moving and having a craft room that currently resembles a box storage warehouse basically translates into a reality where I haven't done any knitting, sewing or any kind of crafty thing in over a month. To previous versions of myself, this is almost unfathomable, as my knitting needles were usually permanently attached to my hands.

In fact, I even know the last time I made anything -- it was at a fairly impromptu Etsy Craft Party that I put together for the Guelph Etsy Team in late June at the Boathouse in Guelph, which is a tea room (you may remember our trip there on Mother's Day with my mom and sister)  and ice cream place.


A few ladies who sell on Etsy, as well as a few of  my crafty friends came to craft and enjoy some ice cream, and a wonderful time was had by all!


Although I'm not in the picture above, you can see my last crafting above--the blue knitting in the bottom left. I actually couldn't even find much to bring that day, since we were moving the next week and most things were packed, but I got a few plain squares knitted, maybe for a future scrappy blanket. It was a lovely day though, and the huge ice cream I got was a great way to beat the felt like 40 degrees in the shade heat.


I made some progress on unpacking some of the boxes and bags in my craft room on the weekend though, so hoping I'll find all the supplies and space I need soon to get back to some knitting and playing with my new sewing machine!

♥ Craftzilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!