Nov 6, 2012

Day 05: My Hometown







If you couldn't tell by now, my hometown is the lovely Peterborough, ON, where I lived (in the house in the third photo) from when I was about 3 years old until I left for university in Toronto when I was 19. Peterborough is where a lot of my good memories are, of growing up, going to concerts, watching the fireworks and boat show in the summer and walking down by the lake.  These pictures are from a similar walk on a trip back to visit about 5 years ago. I definitely miss living there sometimes, but luckily I can catch up on what's going on there through all the awesome bloggers that I've met since I've left who still live there!
So Fawned 30 Days Hath November

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!