Nov 4, 2012

Day 04: A friend I adore


This is my best friend of all, my puppy Jesse-this picture is from a walk back from when he was just a puppy.  He's been my best friend for all of the 5+ years I've had him, and has been my companion, walk buddy and follow-me-around-everywhere friend for all that time. He never gets angry with me when I'm tired and always cuddles up next to me on the couch and makes the best foot warmer of all in bed. He's always willing to help with the dished (read: licking all the tasty food off of them) and help with toy fetching. What more could one ask for in a friend?


So Fawned 30 Days Hath November

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!