Nov 4, 2012

Day 03- Something I never Leave the House without


No matter where I'm going,  I always have a notebook with me  to write to do lists, keep track of what row I'm on for my latest knitting project, or just to write down some quick thoughts or observations throughout the day. If I didn't always have a notebook, I'd be totally lost and would definitely miss out on lots of inspiration! As such, I own about 800 notebooks, and have at least one bin full of old notebooks and journals that are fun to look back on every once in awhile and remember what I was doing or feeling on a particular day in time.

♥ Craftzilla

Source



So Fawned 30 Days Hath November

2 comments:

  1. Good answer! I always have a notebook of some kind, as well. I know we're in the 21st century and all, but nothing beats pen and paper to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, exactly! I keep trying to keep lists on phones and such, but I'm terrible at keeping things fully charged, and for lists and journalling, nothing beats crossing something off the list or seeing the emotion in your words in ink :) 21st Century be damned, I'll carry all the notebooks forever :)

      Delete

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!