May 9, 2012

Gift Ideas : Things I'd make my Mom for Mother's Day


Source: bit.ly via Gillian on Pinterest


I was just thinking to myself that Mother's Day is fast approaching, and wanted to share a few of the cutest gift ideas I'd come across (and that might actually make the cut for a gift for my mom) I love these rocks with fabric hearts on them--in fact I just want a bowl of these to live in my own house!




These felt flowers are great! And good for moms with allergies or who love bouquets that last forever.






Source: styleathome.com via Gillian on Pinterest


I really want to try metal stamping at some point, and this spoon is so pretty, and embroidering onto fabric is one of my favourite things lately!




I was always that kid who broke out the construction paper and crayons and made mom some fun coupons for breakfast in bed and things like that. Clearly Moms should remember to redeem these things though since we kids had no choice but to comply with the power of the coupon- I think mine must have a drawer full of them still.




I don't know about your moms, but mine is all about reading and tote bags to carry books back to the library in. She is just that cool.

What's the best present you've ever given your Mom for Mother's Day?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!