- Ready to actually do some fun things this summer with the time I have now that I am not doing a summer course
- Wishing I could realistically go to games night tonight AND get everything I need to do done..but I guess we'll see how it goes
- Excited (still) about my first Etsy sale and wanting to get home to finish/photograph a bunch of things to add to the shop, as well as get some stuff packed up to ship out! (Sale + giveaways!)
- Proud that I am doing what my dreams are telling me I should do (at least in terms of a few things going on in my life) even though they are difficult and require sacrifices on my part
- Realizing that I always take on too much, and that I need to be more focused and streamlined in my thought processes to get things done
- Finally adjusting to being back at work after another 3 day weekend. Sorta.
- Noticing that I am in need of a yoga session. T-e-n-s-i-o-n is brewing!
- Wasting time at work when I'd rather be doing other things!
- Hungry for all the types of pie that are at home in the fridge that I resisted packing all of into my lunch (sweet potato, chocolate tart, and pecan!)
- Looking forward to tonight and seeing my cute puppy and hanging out with the boy (it's the simple things, really)
- Thankful that a lot of my plans are coming together, and that I don't have to wait much longer to get started on a lot of exciting and fun things!
What are you today (or tomorrow, or the next day, or the next day…)? Link-up! (click on the image above to join in the fun!)