Aug 14, 2011

Things I Made and Saw: Cameras, Crafts and Puppies

As usual, a busy week, and I'm madly baking peach crisp and writing up a quick post while I hang out with a friend from out of town, and get ready to go to an end of the year Potluck for Brownies. Busy busy! Hoping to have some time to myself at some point!

I'm also super excited, as I just had my first sale in my Etsy shop! One of my vinyl backed picnic blankets will be off to a new forever home tomorrow. Clearly I need to make up a few more of these before summer is out:)

I went thrifting the other day, and picked up this sweet film camera for $6. I'm going to get some film soon and try it out.

DSCF3223


I also recalled I had another film camera that someone left out by my old apartment building in Toronto. I have to get some film and try this one out too!

DSCF3226

I'm still working on some fun crafts with tutorials to come :

DSCF3273

DSCF3270


Zen made us some tasty burritos with black beans, sausage and tomato on some jalapeno tomato wraps:

DSCF3269

DSCF3268

We spent a nice afternoon yesterday at the pub, eating and drinking tasty things like pulled pork, pints and water with cucumbers

DSCF3296

DSCF3292

DSCF3297

Zen was so pleased, he did a dance: [also if you have not seen this video, this is the kind of dance we often do]

DSCF3299

We also were dogsitting for our friend's pooch Poppy, which meant lots of walks and puppy cuddles with Jesse and Poppy!

DSCF3291

DSCF3275



DSCF3274
 And another one of Jesse, so he isn't jealous :P
DSCF3249


A few fancy views of things seen on our many walks in the neighbourhood -- I love this restaurant patio's lanterns and tent setup

DSCF3285

DSCF3284

DSCF3283

Also I want this--think they'll notice if it disappeared from their driveway?

DSCF3282


♥ Craftzilla


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!