Jul 12, 2011

Recipe: Strawberry Blueberry Smoothies

Ingredients:
1 pint blueberries
1 clamshell package of straweberries
2 cups yogurt
12+ ice cubes
1/8 cup milk


1. Wash the blueberries and strawberries. Cut the tops off the strawberries and add all the berries to the blender
DSCF2699

DSCF2698

Add the yogurt to the blender
DSCF2700

Blend it up!

DSCF2701
Add the milk and ice cubes.Add a few more ice cubes if the smoothie is still really watery to thicken it up
DSCF2702

Blend it up some more!

DSCF2703

Serve and enjoy!

DSCF2712

Comments: The smoothies were good and refreshing, but if what you're looking for is some more energy, I think I'd add in a banana. This could be because I love bananas a lot, so we ate them all and had none left for smoothies :)

♥ Craftzilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!