Jul 29, 2011

Friday Fancies

Ah, I had a wonderful vacation day from work today, and although I got lots done, including a bunch of work done on a new product for the shop (hint: spinners will *love* it), I'm just getting around to this post now! At least I have 3 more days of weekend left to get more things done and recuperate :) Now, on to the links!



Maybe I should paint my nails

 


Wanting to try to make this body scrub


Fun kitchen tour --love all the vintage pieces


I think I need to try this tutorial



I want to make (and eat) these vegan pop-tarts


Awesome tour of loft/closet 

Other links:


Love these shared spots in a happy happy home


Excited for the start of 30 Days of Lists and for the start of Blog 101 !

Beautiful post about losing a member of a family

Great birthday idea - who doesn't like getting cards?

♥ Craftzilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!