Jun 25, 2011

Birthday Bag --Piece de resistance!

Because I forgot to add this to the last post, and it's awesome enough to get it's own post--here is my amazing main birthday present from my mom --an awesome felted knitting bag! Gaze upon the loveliness!

DSCF2478

DSCF2479

DSCF2481

Even a fancy pocket on the outside for my glasses and things:)

DSCF2482


I love this lots and immediately put all of my knitting in it. I may end up lining it, since my knitting needles poke out through the bag a bit, but still loving it lots! Much nicer than bringing an ugly cloth grocery bag to knitting any day!

♥ Craftzilla


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!