Nov 12, 2012

Day 12: The last item I purchased



The last major purchase I made was my fancy new laptop, after my old laptop completely died in the middle of a paper I was writing. I hemmed and hawed for a while over which one to get, and whether to get a new one or not, and eventually decided on this laptop , which was within the budget I could realistically spend, and fast enough to do all the photo editing, blogging and gaming that I want. It's lovely to have a fast and functional laptop again. I never realized exactly how much my productivity and ease of doing things was linked to having a working laptop until the old one broke. At any rate, I'm extremely happy with my purchase, albeit a bit ill-timed. But hey, does anything ever break when you just happen to have a ton of extra money lying around?

♥ Craftzilla

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!