Nov 7, 2012

Day 07: A song for the day



Green Couch Session - Royal Wood - In the thick of it from Green Couch on Vimeo.

This amazing song, 'In the Thick of It' by Royal Wood has been getting me through crazy days at work lately (check out his CBC Radio 3 page for more awesome music).  I've loved this awesome singer's music since I first saw him play in Toronto at a live talk show at the Gladstone and many times afterwards. I just stumbled upon this video of the song made during the Vancouver Folk Festival and I am longing for summer days and folk festivals again...Enjoy!

So Fawned 30 Days Hath November

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment love! I love to hear from you and I hope you come back to visit often. I'd love it if you left me a link to your blog so I can visit you back!