Jun 20, 2012
5 Things I Hate about Packing
1. Getting enough boxes to pack all my stuff. At times like this, I wish I was able to surround myself with as few possessions as the people in this photo series. (photo above)
2. Finding the end of the tape roll...over and over again. I appear to not have a tape gun any more and it is making me full of the sad.
3. Packing up all my lovely book friends for weeks and weeks at a time. I like to be able to gaze at my rows of books on the shelves and think of the ton of money I spent on my English degree.
4. Bare walls - pictures are always the first things to get taken down, and the sight of the chipped paint and random nails is a bit depressing.
5. Towering stacks of boxes - I keep stubbing my toes on these things and am a bit worried the dog is going to knock a stack over on himself.
But it will all be worth it, right? I guess I just wasn't expecting to have to move THIS weekend! Wish me luck friends--I'll post some more pictures of the new place once the craziness of packing and moving is over and we're a bit more settled in.